The history of the Chateau du Cros is closely linked to that of the Province of Guyenne, and began in 1196 when Richard the Lionheart gave a fief, the Domaine du Cros, to Sir Boson Casau.


In 1322, Bernard de Segur obtained permission from King Edward II to fortify the Castle by surrounding it with a limestone wall. Located on the heights of Loupiac, overlooking the Garonne valley, the castle became a strategic stronghold, and took the name Chateau du Cros.


The vineyard includes a true rarity for the region - a one hectare plot planted in 1907, which has been producing a real Loupiac nectar for four generations.
This estate belongs to the Boyer family and Catherine Boyer, the fourth generation, has conserved the family philosophy "Tradition, Quality and Know-how".


Château du Cros - 33410 LOUPIAC
Tél : +33 (0)5 56 62 99 31 - Fax : +33 (0)5 56 62 12 59

2

3

4

5

6

8

9

10

11

12

13